Our AGM will be on Thursday 14th October 2020 at 8pm, via Zoom.
The Zoom-link can be found in your e-mail invitation.
If you can't get in, please contact Melinda.
- Confirmation of quorum and explanation of who the officers are currently
- Apologies for absence
- Agree minutes from last meeting
- Outstanding actions and matters arising from last meeting
- Presentation of financial report and questions
- Approval of the accounts
- Presentation of the new constitution
- Members vote on the proposed new constitution
- Election of officers
- Subscription rates for 2021
- Discussion of working groups, ensembles, groups and sections: how MRCO has adapted to Covid
- Any other business
- Close meeting
- Social meeting in breakout rooms
- of the previous MRCO AGM on 7. July 2019
- of year 2020/2021